- August 6, 2019
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
- Category: Personal Development, Uncategorized
Kimberly Ryan is launching its Youth Leadership Program. This is an opportunity for young job seekers to gain hands-on experience and skills through working with Kimberly Ryan or its clients.
The program is going to be a three months PAID internship program. The available roles for the September edition are:
- Human Resource
- Business Development/ Marketing
- Social Media/Graphic Designer
As part of the selection process, applicants are requested to write an article on “Is Technology Responsible For Unemployment?”. The article should be sent to email@example.com.
Applicants must be graduates of the higher institution and must have completed or about to complete their National Youth Service Program (NYSC).
- The scope and environment for the essay is the Nigerian workspace
- Essay should be between 800-1000 words
- The document must be in MS word
- Font type: Century Gothic
- Font size: 10
- Spacing: 1.5
The call for entries ends 12th August 2019. For more information, follow Kimberly Ryan on the below social media platforms:
- Instagram: kimberlyryanlimited
- Facebook: kimberlyryanlimited
- Twitter: Kryanlimited
- LinkedIn: Kimberly Ryan Limited